Wednesday

Where the hell is my life going?! It moves way too quickly, not giving me enough time to catch my breath, never mind actually getting anything done- I am pulling an all-night at present moment- essays that need to be done, they do not seem to be doing themselves (even though they have been given more their fair share of time).

The study month has come and gone and I have little if anything to show for it- but I remain quietly confidant... it's the moron in me.

The fact that I am actually listening to itunes, have youtubes open in another window and have CSI on in the background does not let my essay completion ambition any less strong, for in fact I have ANOTHER window open and in that window is 300 words.... 300 words of absolute RUBBISH that will have to be all changed, but I refuse to admit that for the next ten minutes- then it will be 2.30am and God will have done the essay for me, just to put me out of misery.

I watched an entire episode of Lizzie MacGuire today- why am I confessing such a thing? Well, I had never purposefully watched it before, now I can justify that Duff girl being a bezillionaire and why I am going to Penneys for my underwear...... well sometimes I do upgrade to Dunnes, but you get the idea.

I recommend every person watch at least one silent film in their life- random I know, straining off the topic, something I rarely do (!). But I have just finishing re watching Erich Von Stroheim's The Wedding march on youtube. I was into it- very sexual and I don't even think the randy director meant it-that or he is some kind of pervert and we should never speak of him again.

Oh how appropriate Amy Winehouse and "Rehab" has just blared it way through my speakers- no, no, no......... She has alot of facial hair to be made trustworthy- lets just speak the truth.

I have a massive problem with Spanx today.... if you have no idea what I am talking about let me explain- they are underwear that hide the sins on a woman's body. The idea came to this blonde stick insect when she heard oprah whinging about something or other on t.v. and Now she has made over 100 million euro. I suppose I should admire her... or buy her a sandwich.

Oh- ten minutes will be up by the time I upload this thing.... essay- onward and upward I say....

Thank God for spell checker....

No comments: