Friday

I write mostly on Hotel Paper........ Michelle Branch- good album, I give it 4 stars.

Eurovision is going to hit the television this evening, I actually quite like the Dervish entry..... Tell no-one that was said.

There is this match making festival or something on in Galway this weekend, apparently that is where the majority of single people find themselves, Galway. Maybe it's because it's so pretty there that people do not lust after flesh.... or, perhaps they are all just really ugly.

I'm listening to the radio at work, Today FM to be more precise with you, I used to listen to the radio all the time before I came to college, I had a real soft spot for Ryan Tubirdy on 2FM in the mornings, but then he left turned into an adulterous bastard and sold out to television, my opinion of him has somewhat changed since then.

Have I gloated to you about my O2 magic? They email me a €50 voucher for my loyalty, I can spend the voucher online in the O2 shop. So like any normal person I went through my change bowl in my room and when I had accumulated €9 I went to the bank, lodged it and then paid said amount off my credit card. Phone costs me under a tenner and I get €80 call credit- I love this country......

Have no exams for a week, this means I can study at a nice pace rather than panic..... doesn't it? Alternatively I could just spend the entire week panicking..... seems far more proactive......

Ha.... when I just did a spell check on this thing Galway was spelt wrong as far as the blogger is concerned and the alternative was Galloway... fancy that....

No comments: