Tuesday

I really can't motivate myself to study today- it's terrible! I opened my books, sorted out my pens (do not ask why) and turned on my computer... all ready.

So what stopped me? Did I need to clean the mirror in my bedroom? Did I absolutely have to sort through the newspapers in my room? Did I have to watch Sky News headlines for the second time today? All of the answers are a resounding No....

Oh I could be doomed to failure.....

Then I had to go to work, which is where I am located right now and when the mood to study strikes it will have to beaten back down.... way down, my priorities are the ink cartridges right now. Oh wouldn't Mother be proud.

Best Friend Boy #1 has finished his exams as of yesterday, lucky blighter- am considering having having him taken out, there he was, drunk, in the living room happy out while I tried to understand why Fanny Price was such a wimp- and a wimp she was, or so spark notes tell me.

My brother just text me asking how I was getting on. I replied with "I believe it is the end of the world as we know it in terms of my academic career, I have a temperature of about 300 and I cannot find my house key".

His response:

"Gr8! C U Fri!"

bastard.....

No comments: