Monday

I am working in the Connolly Building ALL DAY- how wonderful and soul crushingly fantastic is that?

With the start of the Summer comes my reading list, which I must revise as it was written at Christmas time and it would seem that I have read most of what I had planned to in the next two months. I brought number eight in the "Series of Unfortunate Events" with me to work. As far as I am concerned everyone in the world who is or might become an orphan should read these books, they may depress you, but they will also help you deal with snake bites, evil relatives and leech's. My favourite character is the eldest daughter Violet- she invents things when she ties her hair up. I wish I invented things when I tied my hair up.

Today is my favourite kind of weather day- it is nice and Sunny but there is this nice cool breeze, so the air is awful and heavy. I hate when it is so hot it isn't nice to go outside. I believe the meteorological term for such things is "yucky".

On Wednesday I move out of the Manor and head home to Waterford for a couple of days to sort out all the rubbish I have accumulated in the last year before moving back up to Spice. I am not buying ANYTHING this Summer.

Well..... you know.. bar the new Harry Potter- am not an animal after all.

No comments: