Friday

Irish Rock Art anyone?


It always interested me- I swear- I mean who wouldn't wanna know why some idiot vandalised NewGrange, of Loughcrew, Coomasaharn or Clonfinlough? I for one take a special thrill in knowing that these people could have been taking notes, wanting to give us insight into their lives before we came along and covered the country in Tayto bags... Or I am being sarcastic and lent has taught me nothing. Six of one half dozen of the other I say....

I am concerned about these two exams, I worry that my brain will not pick up the pace and tell me about the Jomon people when I beg it to. God bless Waffling I say.

And then of course we have Thomas Davis, Isaac Butt and Sheridan Le Fanu afterwards..... pack of wankers if ever I saw them...... or read about them, or studied their ugly faces. I DON'T CARE THAT YOU THINK WE AREN'T AS SMART AS THE BRITISH... well, I do, like, but it isn't in my top five things to do today.......

Ah- when this is all over I will take up drinking during the day......

No comments: