Thursday

Try the new caramel McFlurry yet? Not to shabby......

examinations ceased being a problem for me this evening as of 6pm. I handed up that paper like a son of bitch... then wanted it back almost immediately for fear it was ridiculous wrong- as in all of it.

I start fighting the terrorists (aka: working in the airport- information desk) on the 5th of June. But now I wish I was going home! What is that about? Last year I didn't want to miss a breath of Cork City- it'll take a week or two but I'll get into it. Am spending a Summer of love in Spice with Ali, Katie and Sarah. The sun better stay shining like it did throughout the exams.

I spent much of the evening talking about cars and insurance, as you do when you turn into an old woman for apparently no reason. I have come to the conclusion that everything we want and need in this world is far too expensive and what we can afford is absolute shite- therefore from now on I propose anyone who makes a little extra cash during the week give it to me and never mind trying to buy any form of happiness with it because it won't work. But if you give it to me I will be wonderfully gracious and I will also possibly do a little money dance which will allow for hours of entertainment for the dancer and the dancee.

Watching planes today- trying to decide which one I will borrow from the airport, they can just take the rental fee out of my wages- seems like an investment if you ask me.....

No comments: