Thursday

Why do I know all the words to Westlife's "Moments"?
Why am I so sad today?
WHY AM I SO SENSITIVE?
Why did I ever think that thinigs would change so much?
Why have I no credit?
Why is my broadband being so stupid?
Why is it so hot in here?
Why won't this essay write itself?
Why didn't the last essay write itself better?
Why am I not yet rich?
Why am I not yet famous?
Why am I not a size 6?
Why did God decide to down grade?
Why is Christmas the same time as rent due date?
Why won't our front door open?
Why did I let myself start this list?
Why has it been almost a month since I last wrote in this thing?
Why am I not far taller?
Why do I keep singing "A whole new world" over and over in my head?
Why don't I just build a bridge?

Answer all of the following... and get back to me

1 comment:

Daniel Lynch said...

Answer to all questions, 7.