Monday

I have concerns:

Some are superficial (I found three hairs on my chin the other day, so I have been calling myself the hair meister recently).

But others are pretty deep- grown up in fact. And I don't like them. In fact I call them growing pains. Saddness does not help study, it makes helplessness come to the fore and then you feel sad for being helpless and helpless for being sad. I don't get why my mind overloads itself during a time when I need to concentrate on Anglo Saxons- I need to know stuff about them in order to raid them, steal their children and create my own empire..... or just pass through this exam as painlessly as possible.

This week I am going to listen to every song in my ipod until I find the one that answers the meaning of life- I'm betting McFly or Busted will be the powerful pieces. Nirvana is for whimps.

What is the answer to a problem you are approached with when you must keep it to yourself, you must advise, yet you know what the solution is? The person doesn't want to listen to your solution. But you know they heard it. The difference with hearing and listening is something relevant in this case.

Pondering is an ugly ideology at 12.50am.

Ah think about the bad days little and over think the good days I say.

No comments: