Monday

So it's nearly Christmas and I am very poor- I am also extremely lonesome as my manorists have left me to return to their homes. I find myself overthinking things to such an extreme it must be considered dangerous at this stage. I think this is why Santa calls this time of year as some sort of distraction, we get very caught up in ourselves and have to find relief in such a materialistic manner. I love giving presents- but I never know how to react when I receive one- I have the worst expressions ever! I actually recall getting a present about two years ago in the form of some jewelery and I just had no words to express how nice it was and how thoughtful it was- melodramatic much? But I remember being completely immersed in this gift and what it meant and even though the sentiment has been overshadowed considerably since I still look at it and think it to be the most thoughtful gift I ever got.

I think I will sit under the tree for a few hours and become one with the pines- in a totally non sexual manner- of course.

No comments: