Friday

I don't think there can be such a thing as being overly ambitious? Well at least not when it comes to success......

I love the fact that we can't tell the future, I know that may sound random, but right now I do not want to know, and I don' think you do either. If you are going through a tough time right now (similar to myself), you won't want to know that it can get worse (similar to myself). These things are sent to try us, isn't that what they say? I wish they would stop trying.

I have such ideals for myself and I always mess them up, even the trivial superficial things, this triggers off a string of events and before you know it, the captain must go down with his ship. I hate being the captain. I need happy time and I need time to make the happy time. But I don't have time to make the time for happy time, unless I do a Michael J. Fox on this big royal mess. I aint up for the 80's fashion right now.

It would have been nice to have been sheltered for even a little while.

No comments: