Wednesday

Today is the last time I will work in 2006- sweet.

Oh the financial situation of me, terrifying. When did we all become sucj capitalists? is that the right word?

Also when the hell does the twelve days pf Christmas come into it? I do not understand the advent time, well except for the baby Jesus- he was born and then we all had to give up sweets I believe is the point.

I must finish my shopping today- alright-gay. I am noway ready for the festive season- tragedy. But I am prepared for the Christmas season of Home Alone viweing, is there anything better? the answer is no children.

I seem to be surviving quite well in my alone state- this could be because I am not in fact alone, I have lucifer, martin-schmidt and the irreplaceable headcase- they are of the utmost importance for television viewing, laughing out loud at the randomness of the world.

No comments: