Tuesday

I need to study and be concerned about my academic career- yet I remain unchanged about the fact that Anglo Saxon culture can bite me.

I want to be a billionaire for a day- buy all the stocks in the world and then give them away just before I lose all my money again at midnight-

I have been thinking about Cinderella alot today, it being my favourite disney film, and therefore the most expensive to purchase....

If I had a fairy God Mother I am not completely sure I would want her to know that I had a mad raging crush on a Prince, and I had such low self esteem that she had to pimp my ride, because if you think about that is exactly what that part of the story was, except Mad Mike was replaced by mice. And then instead of an engine with 400 million horses in it they got an attractive oversized (genetically modified) pumpkin to help her arrive in style. Once at her ball type thing I believe that the story loses sight of its main goal. I believe the idea was that men will only like the pretty slimline blondes... and that was going well until the story gives Prince "How's Your Father" a bit of a backbone, her social class is apparently of no interest to him. he wants her for who she is, her overpouring cleavage is probably helping immensely at this stage. Then she does the unthinkable, she realises that her flawless prince is in fact boring and makes up some elaborate scheme to leave the party, we have all done it- sorry dude, I have to be home by midnight, otherwise I turn into a pumpkin, har har har.... so she pegs off and falls out of her glass slipper, it's a wonder she survived in them as long as she did but whatever. So then he sees her senseless footwear and sets out to find her and bring her to Clarks to find her something far more sensible- then he'll start a relationship with her fashion designer brother and they will all live happily ever after.

I love the happy endings....

No comments: