Tuesday

Ah the wonders of technology-

Here I lie in bed, trying to read "The Changeling"- it is not happening for me whatsoever, I blame the fact that I have no interest in reading anything right now- why is it when one must become motivated one finds it far far easier to organise notes, hoover the carpet or name all ten fingers (creative.....)


Life has gotten very hectic and I feel as if I may actually fall behind it and never catch up, a part of me is not too bothered about it, but then the other side of me (the crazy side I would imagine...) feels as though I have only got one opportunity to do everything and in order to have some sense of achievement then I have to complete each task. I have to stop making lists.... very bad for me.

This evening I was very motivated and then someone just pissed me off- not in a subtle way either. A friend had called by and person who can not be named for legal reasons- who was also here, implied I do not make them feel overly welcome, or that I do not want them here- now, sigh. I do not have the sense of duty to justify such ramblings, yet here I am typing away.... I am so indifferent to some individuals it is rather fascinating.

hmmmmmm. blogging. an art in itself? or some kind of way for the government to find out who is crazy......

No comments: