Tuesday

Everything is getting on my nerves today- am sitting here typing this and someone is eating a bag of crisps... and I believe I want to have them killed if they crunch ONE MORE TIME.

It has been so long since I have blogged it up properly- been really busy with the show (which went fantastically well) and also just in general. Everytime I meant to type something here I would log in and then there would be nothing in my mind that I felt like writing about.

And yet alot of things have happened!

Have you ever overshared- known you shouldn't have and even said as much to the person you were ranting at and yet when you have finished you felt better? That happened to me- the big gay that I am. I just started talking and before I knew it I had shared everything! I didn't mean it and I had no idea how it started but yes... I was a girl. I am between two minds whether it was a good move or not.

hmmmmm

No comments: