Saturday

I started uploading music onto my itunes at 1am in order to make myself feel more productive and sleep worthy.

I have turned 21 this week and I do not honestly feel any different- I still like lollipops, smile when I get a text, think the dark is scary and jump when best friend boy #1 scares me. Maturity is in the eye of the beholder or something... I think I could be blind. This is not a metaphor- I was in at specsavers today, I lost my glasses about three months ago and am now plagued with headaches- so off with me for the eye test- opticians are great- they stare at you, turn on and off lights and then tell you because you read and use the computer so much you will need a 4 million euro prescription.... honest to God that is the price of these things.

Spent sometime today discussing what is wrong with children in this age- I believe we actually used the phrase "in my day".... that's when it's time to shut up.

My parents are amazing- I just want to say that. They overcome EVERYTHING and then they manage to celebrate everything, even a birthday that shouldn't be that concerned with. If I am half as good a parent I think I will be delighted- sentimental for just a second I guess......

Most important thing about my birthday is I got a set of bongos......... yep.... and they go between my legs.

No comments: