Thursday

I ask alot of those "what would you do to save my life..." kind of questions. I like to test the boundaries of my friendships. It's not a reassurance issue, as I once thought it was. I am merely narrowing down how God plans on endangering my life. It's interesting some of the answers I get.....

Today I work in a basement when the sun is shining and making everyone happy and smiling, in a karmaric world I should be pissed, but I don't actually mind working. I make money and I get to bebo stalk... oh and I "study". I also ring my mother to see how she is in this world. Funny lady that one. "Gimme a minute while I strain the spuds"..... I swear the same thing was said to me when I was seven years old and I wanted her opinion on my 14 plaits that I had weaved into my now aching scalp....

Some things will never change and for that... I am happy.....

No comments: