Friday

I really should be

packing.

Next week we move and this weekend I go to the homestead, I should be motivated, feel the need to put things in bags, label things, fold things. Usually this kind of stuff excites me greatly- I should clearly be bullied more often.

Not today though.

Today I prefer to sit here- staring at the room, if I concentrate all my energy into staring the room will pack itself.... I don't know why I didn't think of this three years ago.

Once Moving Day (MD) is over everything will be fine again. Just fine.

I was supposed to be more ladylike today, that was the plan, I am supposed to be all about the girl activities, it's what my mother would love to see- but it was just ruined by the anonymous text I just received: "Hey, I have a screw driver and paint belonging to you."

Once a tomboy always a tomboy...

No comments: