Wednesday

So I have been feeling icky of late- that is the medical term for such things. While at work I had to avail of the ladies room, it was my first time in this particular cubicle (maybe it's like when you go into a new church for the first time, you should make a wish?) anyway, there was much scrolling on the walls from past ladies and I became immersed in everything that was being said. People were in love, in hate, drinking to much, eating too much, not eating enough, taking drugs, hating friends and loving them too much. It made me think that life is really the same for everyone. We all have the same setup but we just change our own properties. These girls were all in the same boat ASWELL as the same cubicle...! They all wanted to be helped by strangers, no one goes to friends for help anymore and I know why. I would not like to be seen as weak among the people I love the most, the people I trust the most and the people who spend the most time with me. Does this mean that strangers know us better than we do ourselves? I hope not, but I think in many of the cases on the wall that is the truth. I planned on replying to some of the problems and just saying "know exactly how you feel"... but who am I to talk? Then again... who is anyone.....

No comments: