Saturday

If you didn't know me I would imagine that you would consider me a rambling idiot with bad spelling (I NEVER proof read this thing for fear I will delete it). So literally- what you see is what you get with me. I just spent some time with important girl #1 and I believe that the answer is in the fact that superficiality may run deep in people, but that is because they are shallow. We were talking about just that and how everything happens for a reason- we are also walking cliches! But I agree with that statement, to a degree....! What is the harm in the flawed person standing in front of you being all you get- why pretend? why lie? why try and make more or less of a person? Oh the deepness of my conversations knows no end.

I have yet to venture back into the philosophical bathroom cubicles near work- but there was one line on the wall that I remember.....

"This wall won't give any of us answers- it just leaves the questions idle"

could be because I wrote it..... cynic

No comments: