Thursday

Mr Darcy had it nail on head when he said his favour once lost was lost forever.

When I was walking to work this morning I looked up at the sky and saw this plane climbing into the clouds after taking off from the airport. For some reason it terrified me. I cannot explain why, but I never felt so uneasy about something. I watched it the entire time as I made my way passed the sleeping shops and over the bridge until eventually I was satisfied enough that it had reached a height of safety. No reason for such thoughts, I was happy enough leaving home munching on my apple but after that I felt unnerved. I still do. Makes about as much sense to me as this blog means to you. But I figure that maybe someone on that flight was having a bad day and when they were flying overhead they transferred some of their lack of faith to me. fair enough. I hope that flight was going to disneyland.

Humour always does it for me, but not people who think they know me because they know my sense of humour. No-one knows anyone else. You are shown just enough to become familiar with that individual, after that everything else is a bonus. For example, you may know my name, where I live and things about my family- but you do not know about my fears, hopes, dreams and all in between- there are very few people privvy to such liberties. Qualifications for such information to be divulged not withstanding good looks is a serious hold all from presumption.

We are all destined fro something, maybe not greatness but there is a design on all of us, and I think that everyone secretly knows theirs and is just not telling. I will becoming a professional sky diver... but keep it mum.

Strawberry ice-cream and wafers, best feeling ever in the world. I think the best thing after it is.. NOTHING. well other than the new website isa(lay) has introduced me to- one tree hill on tap.

No comments: