Monday

Ah yes- Monday morning. I rather enjoy Mondays as it is the day I have no lectures, therefore it has been renamed to no-lecture day, expect Hallmark to jump on that marketing wagon any day now. I do however work on a Monday morning, this isn't too taxing on me as I have a partner in crime who assumes the position of quirky sidekick in my reality sitcom (how American of me).

Am pretty dam thrilled with myself today as this week the city is my oyster- if you know me you may understand why! I can go anywhere and do anything and not be roasted- feel it- ELATION.

I really need to buy myself a coat, best friend boy one will eventually kill me for stealing his clothing, I have no remorse about this however as I still remain snug, as a bug, in that rug right there. BUT outerclothing may be an investment on my part. He will start locking his wardrobe and when he does- FRIENDSHIP OVER.

I keep repainting my nails pink- I don't know why. Well actually I lie, I keep repainting nine of them pink and then my right thumb this magnificient shade of scarlett- I call my thumb "hey you"- you know, to give it definition.

I am not as jumpy about planes in the air this week, so long as they keep climbing I'm okay about it.

No comments: