Wednesday

Things that I love today.
My housemates; despite the fact that we are all far far too polite to each other and that means that ALOT goes unsaid. It's great, means there is alot more tension during the hungover hours of 9am-5pm. But then alcohol comes into play like a son of a bitch. God speed Vodka... for you show the truth in all it's nasty colours. I think the reason the Irish are blackmarked for the alcoholic beverage intake is because of our honest nature- we have to be pissed if we're telling the truth.

What's my favourite vegetable:
I have thought about this long and hard (I always giggle through that phrase)- I like peppers, but I HATE green peppers, they annoy me, they are all green and awkward smelling and they taste like they have been salted, they actually think they are better than red peppers- such a lie.

No comments: