Thursday

If you want my help you have to ask....

I am not a mind reader, despite how much fibre is in my diet. I try as much as possible to read all the signals and pick up on all the vibes thrown around me, but chances are I will miss alot of them. It is due to tha fact that I am rather short. I love that people assume they are at ease enough with me that I can contend with what they are thinking, but I have a secret... I have no idea what is going on around me, unless a person is hostile or affectionate. I'm like one of those child actors from Barney the Dinosaur genre (have no idea why I capitalised Dinosaur, it issues some importance with me no doubt), I will adapt to the imaginary situation that I have constructed in my head- it's a gift.

Today is my epitome of stress and forbodding- all I wanted to do was stay put in my haven of a home and not greet any time of world- no matter how nice the weather seems to be. I look forward to (*checks watch) about five hours from now, and in a swift attempt of denial, which was a huge topic for me last night, I am going to focus on the later afternoon.

Whatever befalls us will only happen once... I hope

1 comment:

BD said...

Is fibre the secret...