Tuesday

Am currently positioned behind a desk, the one place I always thought I could escape from- simply because of my serious lack of appreciation for those solid 9-5's we all know and love. I have a job that requires little, if no knowledge, interpersonal skills or customer service skills. I think the fact that I can stand upright got me where I am today. My mother would be so proud.
I have ruled this out as a future career- I am here with three hours. My stamina is similar to that of a a horny teenager. But I like the quiet time and the fact that I can stay on the internet for ridiculous lengths of time without being judged. The only people that approach me are the ones that are not smiling- why is that? I will always smile at you, my job is to answer any questions you may have, so suck it up and smile, bitch.

No comments: