Wednesday

If at first you don't succeed.... stay away from the bank

The most satisfying thing is splatting paint on a really cheap canvas- trust me. It's better than smoking, drinking and... that other thing, well maybe not. but it's on a par.... (whatever kind of par one has been on recently is entirely up to one's discretion).

Today I went to the bank. As alot of people may know who read this blog, I dispise bank trolls. They judge you with their judging eyes because they know exactly how much you are worth (in the monetary sense- naturally. otherwise I am priceless). The lady behind the bullet proof glass was all the glass personality of one of those people who ring you up and ask if you are happy with your current broadband provider. I am thanks.

She smiled and listened, nodded a little and then told me that I would have to go to the customer service desk. This I did, rather willingly. There was a guy at this desk and I always prefer having to deal with guys- it's alot less painful, both mentally and physically. But the problem with this guy was the fact that it was he was new, hadn't a clue and asked me to wait a momoent while he got someone else to help me out. That's when he called over the same bank troll from earlier.

It's times like this when I kinda wish I had packed my gun this morning.

1 comment:

Anthony said...

You tried to rob a bank without a gun? :(