Sunday

It's awful weather, isn't it?

I love when the sky is full of rain and it's so windy it pushes you to your destination- once it isn't under a car or anything... When the sky is grey with a kiss of pink and looks for pretty but is still quite wild- it's deceptive.
I know talking about the weather is seen as a means to drag yourself through a conversation when you haven't much else to say to the other person- but I do have alot to say and do... in fact I have too much to do and say at times and I find it quietly intimidating. So I distract myself by discussing the weather with.... no one in particular. I haven't been sleeping very well for- quite some time. I usually spend my night reading and then eventually dropping off through sheer exhaustion. Then I wake suddenly and forget why I can't sleep in the first place because it is such a peaceful thing. I plan on taking up sleep as a hobby and mastering it over the next couple of months. I think if I focus on it like a practice of something to perfect then maybe I'll win. After all- there are only so many books in the world.... and my read bundle is piling up... with books I almost know by heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.