Tuesday

Wash, rinse, repeat.... repeat... repeat....

I was zombified this morning when it was time to embrace the day, so I stumbled bleary eyed into the shower and washed my hair so many times I lost count.

I don't actually know why I did it- I was trying to remember the 47 European countries that I had learnt yesterday and Kosovo, Bulgaria, Romania and the many Slo's raced around my head. Before I knew where I was I had made an impressive dent on the bottle of head and shoulder's on the ledge.

This terrible event led to me forgetting my banana for breakfast, missing my bus, getting a taxi where the taxi driver didn't want to tell me how the recession was ruining the city and failing to make an appointment for the dentist.

To be fair, the latter hasn't been attempted yet.

No comments: