Friday

A day of words and silence padded throughout with a misrepresentation of my own thoughts-

there's a mouthful for you.

I think I have an idea of where my head should be at each day. On a day off I should sleep until a certain time and then engage in social outings, be it alone or otherwise. I conform to what my own head tells me is right- laughably I attempt rebellion.I'll try and snap out of myself and be sensible and try as I might I will not achieve as much as I ever would have deemed acceptable.

the way I misunderstand people reflects hugely on the way I feel of late. I really do not get you. I do not understand the lingers, the thoughts and the emotions- it frustrates me as I realise that I am most certainly broken. No doubt the normals feel what the weirdos cannot. I dislike bundles "we, they, us, them". Each is singular, do not lump me with you, I am not an us, a them, a we or they. I wish I was, oh god I wish I was. But I am a me, an I... I'll get used to it if you will.

Today I wrote my obituary- I can't actually tell you why I did this. An experiment a trained professional will no doubt raise his heavily cynical eyebrow at- but I did it. I may publish it here. Once I see myself pass the idea of my fictional and fantastical death- I am stomped to death by a heard of over sized Koala bears in the middle of the giants causeway while marching for the freedom of incarcerated pigeons all over the world.

In case you were wondering.

No comments: