Friday

Dell-lightful

8pm Thursday evening

Location- Wilton (...)

Situation- on hold with Dell Customer Service with the hopes, dreams and goals of speaking with a human being before my first born reaches college...

"Good evening, Dell customer care Anita speaking how can I help you?"

"Oh hi Anita, I was just wondering who I could speak with in regards to a new computer that we bought and isn't working?"

"Right......" (pause to the length of something really.... long)

"Hello?"

"Hi, no-one here can help you."

"Excuse me? What?."

"Yeah no one here can help you, call back tomorrow. Everyone is gone home, this isn't my job."

"Oh, okay, well is there someone I can leave a message with."

"No that's not my job Ma'am."

"Oh.. right... what is your job?"

"I tell people to call back tomorrow."

*dial tone...

Expect far more hand written correspondance from me.

No comments: