Tuesday

I can't sleep- it's 3.30am and I am this close to just starting my day "slightly" on the early. Is that normal?

I finished Harry Potter yesterday morning and I think I spent the last 300 pages sobbing..... how one person can have so much imagination is just amazing, the fact that she knew how it would end even before she finished the first is fantastic. i do envy her the talent. But not the fame or attention she has received in recent years.

I don't know why she had to make everything so difficult for Harry (yes this is a blog about Harry Potter....), as in why did he have to be a orphan, being raised by relatives who didn't love or even like him and barely fed him. I know the descriptions of the Dursleys was sometimes amusing yet I think the fact that they were so horrible mad me hate the life Harry must have had before we met him. But what is even worse is- he didn't have a life before we met him. How much does that suck? I am obviously 12.......

Does that mean though that people who have the more difficult life will end up the successful one? Cause if it is then I am sorted.....

1 comment:

Eoin said...

It was kind of satisfying, weren't it?