Friday

Ah now....

I just realised that I speak to myself when I am typing, writing and in general doing things.... strange......

I have spent the day reading about prehistoric San Art on the internet and I am still none the wiser on the whole issue, there is no-way I care enough about David Lewis Williams to write a reassuring or convincing 2,000 words. Maybe I should write him a letter and tell him how boring his career is and then attempt to steer him i the right direction... that could be more productive right now....

I changed to Meteor- it was the cheap Michael O Leary streak in me....

Everytime I do a spell check on this thing the abc larky dude tells me that I am spelling internet wrong because I will not give it a capital I..... well I point blank refuse to....

internet,internet,internet,internet,internet....HA

No comments: