Tuesday

Poor neglected blog.... how I missed you

Im sorry blog, it has been a while and I know I am to blame. Never answering your calls, avoiding your texts, walking to the other side of the street when I see you approaching- none of it is justified, just know that I knew you were here the whole time waiting.

We moved. Into an apartment with new fresh white walls, big furniture, a suspect kettle, a nice carpet, TWO bathrooms and a nice view from every angle. I will be okay here I think. It's on the top floor and you need two different types of keys to get in- bogie man take that.

Work stays the same, a misused outlet for strict creativity... we take the photo of the natural baby in the natural shot... posed.

My phone broke- this may seem like a tiny thing to the normal person, but my replacement phone remainds me of a time when I wasn't so okay with things, not so happy- the sky wasn't up and the ground wasn't beneath my feet. We will need to fix this immediately.

I sit here in my room feeling bad for not having been here in a while. Not even on this blog but just not having checked in with myself long enough to type about things that are real, that I can touch, feel, smell and see. Fiction is all well and good but too much of it will probably blind me- I should let that happen when I am alot older, surrounded by tesco trollies in my council flat down by the quays- give me something to look forward to.

I'll be back soon, promise.

No comments: