Monday

Oh now.

I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's a grating metal like feeling- some kind of panicky steel that is worrying me. I think I have forgotten something, or something is going to happen today and I will not be best pleased with the outcome.

Being a habitual worrier I know that this isn't unusual and for people who know me it can be somewhat boring, however why does a mental state of anxiety always have a physical aftertaste.

I decided to research a little before blogging, so then it would not just be a selfish rant of sorts- a little education seemingly goes nowhere however...

Anxiety is a contraction of stimulus both psychological and physiological... but apparently it happens without reason. So that means it's so grey it's hidden- frustating.

Therefore I will try harder to think about why I am worrying.

I'll worry about why I am worrying- seems healthy enough.

No comments: