Wednesday

Everytime I think I'm finished.....

I keep saying it, I keep telling myself it will be completely different. But no, not in this lifetime at least. Maria Ciara Guiry has never had nor will ever have the intention of saying no to a task someone requires doing. There could be some kind of chemical imbalance which is causing this problem, I could be on some sort of toxic medical cocktail that curtails my mind and decision making abilities.

It's none of the above. There is one reason and one reason alone. I am a moron. Simple as. I will never say no if someone needs a favour. It's a terrible problem that I must deal with otherwise I will end up as the old bag lady living in a trolley that lives at the port and smells suspiciously like she has lived off a diet of cats and break pads off abandoned cars.

I can beat this. I can and I will.

I.AM.A.NO.WOMAN.

No comments: