Friday

Dear Santa,

I am more than painfully aware that your festive time has passed.... HOWEVER, I just saw a really pretty relic in my archaeology notes and I want it. This is just a passing thought, expect similar demands and soon.....

Sincerely,
Snoozey

It's 4.20am and I have an Olde English Exam in 6 hours... give or take. If you know me you will know that this is the subject that caused all those problems last year- the repeating and all that wondrous jazz. So I decided I didn't deserve to sleep in order to just make sure I know what I'm doing when I get in there in the morning. First things first is to pray, then write and then pray some more.

I feel happy for people that do well! Even people I am not thrilled about in life! I always thought that made me a great person- but I think (at this hour anyway!) that it just makes me a little less ambitious.... cough. I'll forever smile at Van Dutch footwear and no-one will ever understand! If I tried to explain it would be futile.

Oh, a housemate has returned for the evening- lets call him whore #1.

Why are boys so slow? clueless and all-round idiots? It's a question that you should answer in your head before even attempting to articulate- otherwise you will end up like me and the moral of today is: THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING.

I'm going to go learn about Anglo Saxon warfare- why? Because I am just that cool....

No comments: